STEVENSVILLE, MD October 4, 2018 – Heavy duty vehicle lift leader Stertil-Koni today announced that the fifth National Lift Week® kicks off Monday, Oct. 8 and runs through Saturday, Oct. 13. The six-day event showcases best practices in vehicle lift safety, service, and performance.
As part of the occasion, Stertil-Koni distributors across North America will host a range of activities that may include: live product demonstrations, discounts and educational briefings.
What’s more, for each of the six days comprising National Lift Week, Stertil-Koni and its team will share the attributes of some of the most popular vehicle lifting systems in use today.
1. Mobile Column Monday: communicating the benefits of portable lifting columns;
2. Two-Post Tuesday: highlighting the usefulness of two-post vehicle lifts;
3. Wireless Wednesday: demonstrating the characteristics and safety attributes associated with wireless vehicle lifting systems;
4. Earthy Thursday: providing educational material about new initiatives in “green” vehicle lifts; 5. Free-Wheel Lifting Friday: exploring lifting systems that provide wheels-free lifting to allow technicians to perform comprehensive vehicle maintenance and service; and
6. Safety Saturday: presenting multiple approaches to advance shop safety, including third-party lift certification via ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) and its Lift Inspector Certification program, coupled with the importance of regularly scheduled lift inspections.
Noted Dr. Jean DellAmore, president of Stertil-Koni, stated, “It is an honor to once again sponsor National Lift Week and showcase the latest advancements in vehicle lifting safety, features, environmental stewardship, and ongoing performance. The week-long event is a powerful and sustained way to further raise awareness about best-practices in vehicle lifting and reinforce core messages about safety.”
As a bonus, Stertil-Koni will contribute one-third off the purchase price of the ALI Safety Tips Poster two-pack – applied to the first 80 orders beginning October 8 – one order per customer, five (5) per company.
To learn more, contact a Stertil-Koni distributor at https://stertil-koni.com/distributors, to purchase posters, visit http://www.autolift.org.
Stertil-Koni is the market leader in heavy duty vehicle lifts, notably bus lifts and truck lifts, and proudly serves municipalities, state agencies, school bus fleets, major corporations, the U.S. Military and more. Stertil-Koni's breadth of products meets all ranges of lifting needs and includes portable lifts such as mobile column lifts, 2-post, 4-post, inground piston lifts, platform lifts, and its axle-engaging, inground, scissor lift configuration, ECOLIFT. The company’s innovative, inground telescopic piston DIAMONDLIFT is now available with an optional Continuous Recess system, ideal for low clearance vehicles. Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Maryland with production facilities in Europe, The Netherlands, and in Streator, IL.
Contact: Paul Feldman, Paul.Feldman@Stertil-Koni.com, 410-643-9001