STEVENSVILLE, MD, June 6, 2023 – Heavy duty bus and truck lift leader Stertil-Koni today announced that a record nine distributor entities in its North American network have earned the company’s coveted Aspire Program Award for 2022.
The awards -- presented recently at Stertil-Koni’s Annual Distributor Meeting held this year in the Netherlands -- salute Stertil-Koni distributors that have achieved substantial sales gains on a year-over-year basis, thereby establishing them in a new, heightened level of sales performance.
Recipients of this year’s Stertil-Koni Aspire Program Awards are:
- Northwest Lift & Equipment, headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon
- Midwest Equipment Specialists, headquartered in McFarland, Wisconsin
- CTT Equipment, headquartered in Midland, Michigan
- Indiana Automotive Equipment (IAE), headquartered in Maxwell, Indiana
- Midwest Lift Works, headquartered in Jordan, Minnesota
- Reeder Distributors, headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas
- Performance Tool, headquartered in El Paso, Texas
- Hoffman Services, Inc., headquartered in Newark NJ
- Municipal Maintenance Equipment (MME), headquartered in Sacramento, California
Also of note, three of the Aspire Award recipients were also among the Top 5 performers for Stertil-Koni lift sales in 2022. These companies are:
- Hoffman Services, Inc., at number two;
- Midwest Lift Works, at number four; and
- Reeder Distributors, at number five.
Alan Tye & Associates led all Stertil-Koni distributors in 2022 lift sales.
In making today’s announcement, Stertil-Koni General Manager, Scott Steinhardt, stated, “It is our honor to recognize the standout sales growth of our Aspire Award recipients and we look forward to expanding Stertil-Koni’s leadership position in the heavy duty vehicle lifting sector in 2023. The key to this success has been an exceptional distributor team – each focusing on their exclusive territory – combined with superior product engineering and an unparalleled dedication to customer care. That is truly a win for our customers, our distributors and Stertil-Koni.”
About Stertil-Koni USA
Stertil-Koni - proud to be a Buy America company - is the market leader in heavy duty vehicle lifts, notably bus lifts and truck lifts, and proudly serves municipalities, state agencies, school bus fleets, major corporations, the U.S. Military and more. Stertil-Koni's breadth of products meets all ranges of lifting needs and includes Mobile Column Lifts, 2-post, 4-post, inground piston lifts, platform lifts, and its axle-engaging, inground, scissor lift configuration, ECOLIFT. The company’s innovative, inground telescopic piston DIAMONDLIFT is now available with an optional Continuous Recess system, ideal for low clearance vehicles. Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Maryland with production facilities in Europe, The Netherlands, and Streator, IL.
# # #
Contacts: Paul D. Feldman, 410-643-9001 Paul.Feldman@Stertil-Koni.com