STEVENSVILLE, MD June 2, 2021 - Stertil-Koni, the recognized leader in heavy duty bus lifts and truck lifts across North America, today introduced five new, air-over-hydraulic jacks, each engineered for heavy duty applications – notably trucking, transit buses, agriculture and construction.
While capacities and applications vary, all share superior engineering features, including:
- Air-powered, hydraulics delivering smooth and precise operation;
- Chrome-plated lifting rams for extended service life;
- Hydraulic protection against overloading;
- Convenient controls located on the end of handles, requiring constant pressure while operating -- for optimum safety; and
- Standard 2” and 4” height extensions.
The models introduced by Stertil-Koni are:
1. Model S25-1, a single-stage jack for vehicles and machinery with a capacity of 55,000 lbs.
2. Model SK25-1H, a single-stage jack for agricultural contractor machinery, trailers, and other high clearance applications, with a capacity of 55,000 lbs.
3. Model SK25-2, a two-stage versatile hydraulic jack for buses and trucks with a capacity up to 55,000 lbs.
4. Model SK40-4, a four-stage jack for ultra-low transit vehicles with a maximum capacity up to 88,000 lbs.
5. Model SK50-3, a three-stage high capacity ergonomic jack for low-clearance vehicles with a maximum capacity up to 110,000 lbs.
In making today’s announcement, Stertil-Koni Business Development Manager, Radu Pop, noted, “Stertil-Koni, which has a well-established expertise in heavy duty lifting utilizing top-tier hydraulic technology, is pleased to broaden our portfolio of offerings in shop equipment to our customers. Each of the five, new air-over-hydraulic jacks we have introduced is engineered to provide even more support to the busy technician hard at work.”
Stertil-Koni - proud to be a Buy America company - is the market leader in heavy duty vehicle lifts, notably bus lifts and truck lifts, and proudly serves municipalities, state agencies, school bus fleets, major corporations, the U.S. Military and more. Stertil-Koni's breadth of products meets all ranges of lifting needs and includes portable lifts such as Mobile Column Lifts, 2-post, 4-post, inground piston lifts, platform lifts, and its axle-engaging, inground, scissor lift configuration, ECOLIFT. The company’s innovative, inground telescopic piston DIAMONDLIFT is now available with an optional Continuous Recess system, ideal for low clearance vehicles. Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Maryland with production facilities in Europe, The Netherlands, and Streator, IL.
Contact: Paul Feldman, Paul.Feldman@Stertil-Koni.com, 410-643-9001
# # #