Stertil-Koni is the global market leader in heavy duty truck lifts and bus lifts and is the preferred supplier to the world’s leading companies in the truck and bus industries.
As the heavy duty vehicle lift leader, Stertil-Koni's breadth of lift products meets all ranges of lifting needs and includes mobile lifts, two-post, four-post, in-ground lifts, platform lifts, half-scissors lifts and the innovative axle-engaging, in-ground, scissor-style heavy duty hydraulic lift configuration, ECO LIFT.
Stertil-Koni is also the creator of the revolutionary DIAMOND LIFT -- a state-of-the-art high-pressure telescopic piston lift designed to set new standards in precision heavy-duty lifting performance, durability, ease of use and environmental containment.The DIAMOND LIFT is now available in a “frame” version, engineered specifically for concrete foundations and ideal for replacement situations.
Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Maryland with a North American production facility located in Streator, Illinois. The company is the official sponsor of National Lift Week.
- First, lift company to be ISO 9001 certified.
- First, lift manufacturer to offer certified mobile lifting columns utilizing wireless communications.
- First, lift manufacturer to offer certified mobile lifting columns which incorporate active energy retrieval system.
- Stertil-Koni has the largest number of ALI/ETL certified heavy-duty vehicle lifts registered with our industry’s independent watchdog, the Automotive Lift Institute.
- Recipient of the prestigious Innovation Award from Professional Tool and Equipment for the development of the EARTHLIFT, the industry’s first “green” mobile column lift. EARTHLIFT has components that are 98% recyclable, uses bio-degradable oil, features batteries that are 100% recyclable and employs an Active Energy Retrieval System to deliver 35% more lifting cycles at maximum load.
- Only lift manufacturer to offer certified 4 post lifting system with a lifting capacity of 132,000 lbs.
- Only lift manufacturer to offer certified platform lifting system (SKYLIFT) that can be extended with certified platform extensions at 49 inches each.
- Only lift manufacturer with 4 post lifts, without cross beams (ST4175 & ST4250), in capacities more than 50,000 lbs.
- Market leader in sales of certified heavy duty mobile lifting columns.
- Market leader in the total number of certified heavy duty vehicle lifts.
- Only vehicle lift manufacturer that concentrates solely on the heavy duty lift market, with lifting capacities starting at 14,000 lbs.