Transmission jacks are designed for removal and installation of transmissions, differentials and other components on heavy vehicles. Ideal for servicing buses, trucks and construction equipment. Use with above ground lifts or in pits.
TJ Series Features:
- Capacity: TJ3,660 lbs.; TJ6 1,320 lbs.; TJ10 2,200 lbs.; TJT12 2,640lbs.
- Lifting range from 37" to 74."
- Lifting speed 30" per minute.
- Fully hydraulic system
- Dual-stage cylinder
- Heavy steel framing assembled to the highest industry standards.
SKTJ Series Features:
- X-Style Base Frame for added stability and easy access.
- Precision height alignment using an independent hand pump.
- Built-in air pressure regulator and lubricator.
- Lifting table adjusted employing (2) large crank handles.
- 2 nylon straps included securing transmission to the table top.
- Easily relocated and positioned by one person.
- Full swivel rear dolly wheels to ensure tight turning radius with mechanical locks.
- Non-destructive nylon front roller wheels.
TJ Series Brochure
SKTJ Series Brochure