Stertil-Koni’s Support Stands, indispensable for many of today’s leading shops, are engineered to support trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles facilitating a variety of maintenance practices. All Stertil-Koni Support Stands are statically tested to 200% of the rated load capacity.
Support stands are designed to support raised vehicles as well as other types of equipment. Support stands are generally used in even numbers sets of 2, 4, 6 or 8 stands. Stands should be used on a firm level surface and contact the raised load at the locations recommended by the vehicle/equipment manufacturer. Available in folding and fixed frames.
- Available in capacities from 7 to 18 tons per stand
- Heavy-duty steel frame assembled to the highest industry standards
- Ergonomic design promotes health and safety in the workplace
- All stands over 36 inches tall include a spring in the support tube to minimize the risk of hand pinching
- All models include pin lock with keeper attached to a stand with steel retainer cable
- Various contact adapters available
- Some models available with 6 inches of threaded fine adjustment
- Folding stands save valuable shop floor space and can be stored on an optional wall bracket
- Top photo: Fixed stand with handle for tilt and roll operation
- Right photo: Folding stand with Spring wheels (PASE certified)
Folding Stand Specifications
FOLDING SUPPORT STANDS TILT AND ROLL SUPPORT STANDS