Stertil-Koni, a brand of the Stertil Group, is the global market leader in heavy duty vehicle lifts and is the preferred supplier to the world’s leading companies in the truck and bus industries. Stertil-Koni's breadth of products meets all ranges of lifting needs and includes mobile lifts, two-post, four-post, in-ground piston lifts, platform lifts, half-scissors and its innovative axle-engaging, in-ground, scissor lift configuration, ECOLIFT. Stertil-Koni is installing its highly acclaimed DIAMOND LIFT across North America, a full rise telescopic piston lift designed to set new standards in precision heavy duty lifting. Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Maryland. The company has production facilities in in the USA in Streator, Illinois, and in Europe, in The Netherlands.
Regional Sales Manager - Midwest - Vehicle Lift Equipment
If you’re sales driven, high energy, have a passion for excellence, possess strong analytical and organizational skills, thrive in an environment that is both fast paced and structured, work well with a diverse group of constituents, you could be our Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for the Eastern Midwest region. The RSM position is ready to be filled immediately.
The RSM is preferably located in the region and possess a great knowledge of market demography. The RSM reports to the President of Sales in Maryland. You will be part of a group delivering a world class customer experience and you must have a solid commitment towards this goal, what it means and what it requires. The RSM’s main objective is to manage existing accounts and grow sales in the region. You will have the ability to influence numerous components of our evolving and growing business.
- Manage distributors in the territory and develop distributor sales programs
- Identify, develop and build the best distributor network
- Educate Distributors in sales pitch and product applications and benefits
- Set Distributor performance goals with periodic evaluations
- Analyze the market, collect business intelligence and identify opportunities
- Respond to, generate, manage and convert all leads in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing Team
- Sustain and develop the sales pipeline for all opportunities
- Monitor key activity metrics including lead generation, appointments, quote generations, customer buying percentage, product segment sales, web activities, CRM use, etc.
- Recommend and attend local and national Industrial Trade Shows
- Preparation of quotes, bids, proposals and contracts in cooperation with Stertil-Koni HQ
- Develop sales presentations and meet with key customers and accounts
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales
- Search for unmet customer and user needs and improve customer experience
- Meet and exceed company profit expectations on all sales
- Oversee, coordinate and communicate projects ensuring a successful closing and delivery
- Quantify and track results to implement continuous improvements to enhance the customer experience in your territory
- Monitor product quality and production related issues, and support technical service and sales team to resolve the issues in a timely manner
Here's what you need to be successful in this role:
- Preferably a College Degree
- Experience in working from a home office and remote from HQ
- Proven experience in achieving results through others
- 5+ years of working in a B2B sales oriented and equipment manufacturing environment
- Experience in selling to both municipal and private entities
- Experience in managing distributor sales goals and strategies
- Possess a can-do-attitude and take full ownership of the process
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities incl. sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow up activities
- Be self-driven, continuous improvement focused and a strive towards personal success
- Possess a personal demeanor and professional integrity reflecting Stertil-Koni’s high standards
- Experience with introducing new products and upgrades
- Extensive knowledge and use of MS Office and CRM systems
- Experience in setting sales goals, budgets and forecasting and understand the difference
- Competitive Salary and Commission
- Competitive Benefit Package: Health insurance, Dental/Vision, 401K Matching
- Paid vacation and holidays
This position will require extensive travel and field work.
Stertil-Koni is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-free employer.
Our head office is located in Stevensville, MD on the Eastern Shore close to the Bay Bridge.
E-Mail resumes to: email@example.com