Heavy duty vehicle lift leader Stertil-Koni is pleased to announce that six distributors in its North American network have earned the company’s first-ever Aspire Program awards.
The Aspire Program salutes Stertil-Koni distributors who have achieved marked incremental sales gains on a year-over-year basis, thereby placing them in a new, heightened level of performance.
Jean Dellamore, president of Stertil-Koni, second from left and the 2016 Aspire Program awardees left to right: Dave Merrow, president of Heavy Duty Lift & Equipment; Phillippe and Joe Palma, of Novaquip; Larry Morgan with Hoffman Services; John Campbell of Power Washer Sales, Gary Vermeulen, president of Westvac International and Mark Friess with Heavy Lift Systems
Recipients of the Stertil-Koni 2016 Aspire Program are:
- Power Washer Sales, headquartered in Massachusetts
- Heavy Lift Systems, headquartered in Ohio
- Novaquip Lifting Systems, headquartered in Ontario, Canada
- Westvac Industrial, headquartered in Alberta, Canada
- Hoffman Services, headquartered in New Jersey
- Heavy Duty Lift & Equipment, headquartered in Georgia