Stertil-Koni and its dedicated network of distributors are once again ready to help showcase best practices in vehicle lift safety, service and performance across North America.
The occasion: National Lift Week®.
The dates: Oct. 2 – 7.
So be a part of history, participate in the six-day event, and advance the conversation about vehicle lift safety, usage, service, and enhancements.
The National Lift Week® schedule of events has something for every maintenance shop:
1. Mobile Column Monday: communicating the attributes and benefits of portable lifting columns;
2. Two-Post Tuesday: featuring the benefits of two-post vehicle lifts;
3. Wireless Wednesday: demonstrating the attributes and safety associated with wireless vehicle lifting systems;
4. Earthy Thursday: providing educational material about new initiatives in green vehicle lifting;
5. Free-Wheel Lifting Friday: exploring lifting systems that provide wheels-free lifting to allow technicians to perform comprehensive vehicle maintenance and service; and
6. Safety Saturday: presenting multiple approaches to advance shop safety, including third-party lift certification by ALI, the Automotive Lift Institute’s Certified Lift Inspector Program and the importance of regularly scheduled lift inspections.
Check back for more updates on National Lift Week® including participation by our distributor network across the United States and Canada hosting live product demos, hands-on briefings and educational updates associated with the entire range of heavy duty vehicle lifting systems.